Re: immortals

> No offense, but I really don't care if the Nineties produces someone
>like that
> or not.

Don't know about most of you guys (but judging from the artists of whom
you speak, I suspect that you are with me here), but the bulk of the CDs
I have in heavy rotation were produced in the nineties.

For all the pissing and moaning I hear about what dreck was produced in
decade X, I'm sure that we can all think of scores of bands that we love
from all previously maligned decades.

If we can't, I would suspect that it is from out own ignorance, rather
than the zeitgiest of the decade.

Trev