Re: torn concerts

Maybe 3 years ago? opening for Trilok Gurtu. (who has also expressed
interest in looping, although I don't know that he's taken the plunge. He
was actively manipulating effects on his percussion stuff during that show.
Loopin' the subcontinent, I'm ready....)  Pretty good show as I recall,
although I remember thinking that a multiply button would have made it
better....;-)

kim

At 04:04 PM 2/20/98 -0800, Sean Echevarria wrote:
>coming back?  when (was he)/(were you) last here?
>

>At 03:27 PM 2/20/98 -0800, Kim wrote:
>>Hey David,
>>
>>when are you coming back to San Francisco? People actually like
>adventurous
>>music here....
>>
>>kim

Kim Flint                      408-752-9284
Mpact System Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research             http://www.chromatic.com