A "Save the Spaulding" movement

Woah, get too buisy to check you mail and...

Anyway, my first thought is this:

        Given the sheir volume of mail I get, if even half of the folkes
on this
list e-mailed Gibson directly with our professionaly stated regrets that
Mr. "Now that I saw Oberheim through the mystical pit of darkness,
foolishness,  and timelessness 'my tenior is up'" Spaulding has left the
building, it would have SOME reprocussion.

        I for one will surf the net for the appropriate address as soon as
I'm
done with this post.

(I just hope that the timelessness and foolishness was not his doing,
otherwise, I'll feel like an idiot. But  I'm definatly giving him the
benifit of the doubt. Tom, if you out there, we'd love to here the whole
story... if now would be imprudent, suprize us in a month or so. Good luck.
Thanks.)

           chris                 sound@inav.net

       "He who dies with the most toys wins!"