Re: Kleins and Riveras

I also have a PRS CE which is an excellent guitar. I regularly weird out
on the
thing pretty heavily and it stays in tune/balance. I've had it for 3+years
i think
and after the initial honeymoon, I've always kinda felt emptyness. It's
never really
inspired much in me. A lot of the time I select it over my powder blue
resoncast
Ibanez Talman because "I should."  Glad to hear others have had the same
experience.
Maybe I'll stop thinking about it and just go for the love (and the
talman.)

d/-\\/e
"no tag line, but I can spell my name with some non-letters as if carved in
stone...wait... this is tag line isn't it."