Re: Jamman goes down during live performance.

I have also had this experience, but with the Echoplex.  Fortunately it was
not onstage, but I WAS twenty minutes into a pretty good recording.  I
didn't do anything strange to produce this, was just in the middle of an
overdub when pow! the EDP simply reset on me.  Anyone else see this?  Only
one such instance so far, but a bummer!