Re: Jamman footpedals

I have a PMC-10 midi floor controller, but for real time tapping, it
doesn't cut
it. There is a slight lag. I've heard others describe tapping slightly
early to
compensate, but I'm not able to consistently do that.

I use the Roland 5Su's. More stable than the Lexicon stereo foot switches,
but
more expensive as well. You need two for each stereo input on the JamMan.
I use
a stereo channel insert cable to attach each pair.

-Miko