        From:   Andre LaFosse [SMTP:altruist@earthlink.net]
        Sent:   Sunday, February 22, 1998 1:38 AM
        To:     loopers-delight@annihilist.com
        Subject:        You people are gonna LOVE this...

        Just saw the following quote in the current _Guitar_ magazine
cover
        story with Joe Satriani, regarding Fripp's presence on the G3
tour:

        "When you sit down and you really let yourself in and you open
your
        heart to Robert's performance, I guarantee it puts your spirit
through a
        cathartic experience.  It's a music that draws things out of you
that
        would never come out listening to any other kind of music...
What he is
        doing on his guitar and with his gear is something that needs to
be
        covered in detail because it's something that nobody else is
doing."

        Some post-script to our latest Fripp-a-thon from last week, huh?

        --Andre