Re: Where to buy echoplex foot control unit?

Hey Kim,

   That would be me.  That project got stalled while I waited 14 months for
my 'plex.  Got it now -yippee!  Quite a deep box.  I still intend to get
back into that controller project, the initial concept work looked
promising,
I think a PIC would probably have enough horsepower for the job, and
they're cheap too. Kim, Matthias congrats on an amazing piece of gear.

Stew Benedict