Re: Jamman goes down during live performance.

i think that reading about jammer folk has jinxed me because my jampuppy
has
started acting strange. it completely goes quiet and then will fade back in
and out. i take it that the pot is whacked because it has always been kind
of
noisy. any ideas about replacement or would a squirt or 2 of some cleaner
do
the trick? i think i remember something about lame pots in the jammen a
while
back. damning you all for jinxing my jamman! =-( PJ