Boulder, CO folks (loop content too)

Either of you Boulderites familiar with a synthist named
Derek Van Scoten or a Stick player named Steve Hahn?
I'm told they're both based in the Boulder area and have
heard nothing but good things about them.

I'd love to meet up with both of you (or anyone else in
the Denver/Boulder area) in the near future.

Because my band and my equipment have limitations, I'm
not doing a whole lot of looping in our shows.  A general
question for everyone is....

If your collaborators are not improv based and you're working
with "standard" song structures, how do you integrate loops?

Intros and Finales are the most natural places, but I'm interested
in blurring the lines.

Thanks,
Robert
dERiSiOn

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]