RE: boomerang phrase sampler

Paolo, according to the Bass Player interview last month, he uses a
JamMan with a custom footpedal setup. That jives with what I saw
when I saw him live last year. He had a simple stompbox on the floor
and everything else was in the rack.

I'm and EDP user who just upgraded (?) from a JamMan. To me,
although the EDP may have a better sampling frequency, I would
bet it has a worse signal/noise ratio compared to the JamMan. With
the EDP I hear a lot more transient noise in my signal, mostly high
pitched frequencies. (Just make sure you turn off those halogen
lights at home kids!)

Just my .02.