From: Adam Levin <alevin@ari.net>
Subject: Baltimore loop-related gigs (updated)

As I mentioned last week, my band, The Dark Aether Project featuring
myself (Stick/Loops/a wee bit of Guitar when nobody's looking), Yaman Aksu
(Fretted and Fretless Guitars/Guitar Synth) and Brian Griffin (Drums)
will be celebrating the release of our new CD along with some special
guests at Orion Studios in Baltimore, MD this Saturday night.

I've also booked two shows at Orion on Friday April 17th for Bruford Levin
Upper Extremities featuring Bill Bruford, Tony Levin, David Torn and Chris
Botti. Ticket details to be posted soon.

For the full Orion schedule, directions and other show details see:
         http://www.ari.net/prog/shows/showcase/