Re: ring modulators

At 17:39 27.02.98 -0500, you wrote:
>hello,
>
>i was wondering if any of you know where i can obtain a ring modulator.
>(preferably a stomp box version.)  i know that paia have kits, but
>unfortunately i am not mechanically inclined.  hope that some of you can
help.

>thank you,
>
>michael

There is this guy in Australia that makes a ring modulator with the analog
multiplier chip approach (a better aproach than the one used in the Paia
kit. This ring mod is horrible in my opinion). It has one input and an
internal oscillator with a couple of controls. It sells for something like
$160. His company is called Frostwave, and I will try to remember where I
put his adress if you are interested.

Sincirely,

Erik Ljones (Norway)