Love lorne loopers(was slagging)

Hey,

I actually like Tori, but I get the point.  I've always had a problem
with music coming between a relationship.  At first, in the honeymoon
period, they ignore the beautiful squeals of Zorn and the musings of the
Residents, but soon after, they want to start putting on Madonna albums.

I actually used a comparison between a Madonna album and a Naked City
album to illustrate the difference between myself and an interested
woman.

Smooth, eh?

And so the problem:  Other than one woman in my entire life (I'm 32)
I've never been able to share the most important thing in my life.  The
romantic relationship ended with that woman 2 years ago, and it's been
slim pickings ever since.  Where are you guys?  Should we start a
Loopers personal ad page?

Man with an open heart seeks
SWF for Discipline and Starless Bible
Black nights.  Tired of crying the tears
of a waiting man. (315) 437-7492

What'dya think?

Mark.