Re: AW: Love lorne loopers(was slagging)

I lucked out.   When I met my wife, she said she wasn't much into music,
but
I let it slide because the sex was spectacular.  She did, however, like the
stuff she heard me playing (at least that's what she said) and started
going
out with me to hear a broad range of musics.  She now likes a lot of jazz,
north Indian Classical, rock, blues, and she's become a fanatic for string
bands and bluegrass.   But she only likes a few artists in each category.
It turns out that she has an ear for quality, no matter what genre.  This
is
extrememly gratifying for two reasons.  First, she's great company for
going
out and hearing new music, and second, because she loves my looping and
encourages me to play out more.   She is the reason that the last ten years
of my life have been the best.

Rik