lonesome loopers(was slagging)

  HI people!!

 I`ve been following the thread on Stanley J that turned into the musical
tastes of your
spouses.  I have found all of this amuzing but can`t help but think some
sad toughts.
The last time I was on the list I got depressed coz I didn`t have a
looping device. Now I
HAVE one , but Im depressed coz I don`t have a girlfriend (much less a
wife!).

So , tomorrow im gonna put on my hip sneakers and go boogie on the
dancefloor!
The first girl  I meet Im gonna fall down on my knees for and proclaim my
love for her.
Then Ill invite her home to have a look at my jamman.

   whaddya reckon`?

Yours , Thomas w