SV: contestant nr2: prog rock--is it homoerotic?

>WRONG, buffalo breath!  All of the above fails to mention the WOMEN - most
>of 'em in their teens like the male attendees - that were inexplicably
>attracted to (and here's the formula):
>
>1.  Tight leather pants (sporting armadillos most likely)
>2.  Big, pouting, red lips
>3.  Steel chains everywhere, not just the waist
>4.  Big hair
>
>And, while I've not been to a Cinderella/Pos'in/Ratt concert in this
>universe, stories regarding their groupies were somewhat common in those
>days...  FEMALE groupies, kids.  The talk about the main audiences being
>composed of boys may well be a smoke screen for the fact that many of the
>bands-in-question were very organized in getting women from the audience
>for
>after-show parties... Somehow I don't think America's Dads are ready to
>admit that was happening... [snicker]
>
>So, homoeroticism?  Bullocks!  Even the New York Dolls knew that something
>about the androgynous look attracted the 'more sophisticated' ladies.. :)

  Hi Stephen , you make a good point. A very good point. There where a LOT
of women involved in the imagery and the ongoings of a tour .  On the
other hand , I`m not saying
that ANY of the musician in question actually WERE gay. Maybe homoerotic
expression was used subconscously by the bands to GET the girls????

Anyway , Ill stop now. Im not really talking about looping , am I ???

Yours , Thomas W