Jamma`m and WarTech`s

    Hi , folks!

  I recently saw a thread about the jamman with an ADA footcontroller and
I felt a wave of questions rushing thorugh me.
This is my rig:

    Jamman and vortex ,
 Rocktron Patchmate and Midimate ,
a grungy (And defect)  ole` tape echo from roland
 and cascades of even grungier ole` pedals. (Rat,FuzzFace , ibanez autowah
, Boss Octave and vibrato,
 rocktron tremolo,and other noize toyz)
Behringer Guitar denoiser
Alesis Midiverb and MidiFex  ( they sound like a reversed sigarette.
Amazing!)
E-bow
My amp is a Mesa caliber .50.
My guitars are  Ibanez As 120 (a 335 copy) and a Norwegian buildt Strat
copy with Lindy Fralin and Evans mic`s....
I play mostly Standard Jazz , Realbook type stuff. My own songs fall into
a sort of cool jazz tradition from the 50` 60`.
Looping in this context is difficult for me , but try....by gum , I
try........

I like the sounds I get from all this but I have a major problem:  How can
I make it simple to use in a bandsituation??
I used to show up an hour early at rehearsals to hook up all my pedals ,
change batteries , make it work and so forth.....
To get past this I bought the Pathcmate and midimate.  My plan is to put
all my pedals inside my rack and switch them in/out
of the signal chain via the patchmate. And to control this I have the
midimate.

Has anyone worked with the Patch/midimate??  If so , ANY ideas you`d like
to share would be very welcomed.
I am wondering `bout the expression pedal input on the midimate;  what can
I do with that??
On the subject of expressionpedals: Does anyone know of a good pedal??  I
am looking for a large pedal (to go with my gargantuan feet) with long
"travel time"(for lack of better word).....Since I live in norway I`m not
looking for a pedal FOR SALE , but rather the name and brand
of a good pedal that I can look for over here. (as we all know the vortex
is amazing with an exp. ped. so I hope this is not too off topic for
ya`all.)  A final question:  Does more than one type of exp. pedal exist?
See , Im picturing a scenario where I buy a pedal , come home and plug it
in and nothing happens....Then , when I call the store they say: " great
googley moogley!!! Y`shoould have toold uus it was for one o`
them Gittars!!  Yoou git da OTHER kind of pedal , da one that doesn`t woik
for them there Gittars."  Ignorance is not bliss , lemme tell ya , coz I
dont feel very happy when it comes to dealing with the
musicstore-guys...... :-)

On a different subject:  Both the vortex and the patchmate have the
ability to switch channels on my amp. Which one do you recomend I use?  Is
there a way for me to control some of the functions on the
Jamma`m/WarTech`s  via the midimate?  like that ADA box could start and
stop the loop function.....

And Finally:   could one of you come over to my place and hook all this
up??? ( bring coffee , I`m dumb. :-) )

Yours truly , Thomas W   Oslo , Norway