Loopers in Seattle

FYI<

Some friends of mine have a loop based project called Radio Chonching.  We
all
travelled to China a little over a year ago for the Beijing Jazz Fest. and
bunch of other shows. We were all members of the band Land, headed by Jeff
Greinke.  We released a second CD last summer, but haven't gotten shit for
distribution.  It's a good CD, called Archipelego.  Producer just dropped
the
ball.  Wall of Sound ,in Seattle has it as does Borders probably.

Radio Chongching is trumpet Leslie Dalaba, Percussionist Greg Gilmore of
Mother
Lovebone "Fame" ,and stick player George Solar.  They should be releasing
a CD
soon, and perform regularly in town.  Ther music has beauty and maturity.

hasta,
Bill Moyer