Re: Decent inexpensive reverbs?--Lexicon Reflex

Hello fellow loopski's!!!  I'm a new guy on the web here, but I was just
ecstatic to find a community of moody loopy folks.  I work in music retail
here in Green Bay and so I try to stay up on the new gear.  Unfortunately,
don't have any info on the Lexicon Reflex.  I haven't seen any used ones
here
in GB.  But, I wanted to suggest that the new Digitech Studio S100 as a new
and inexpensive reverb option.  Check out the review in Keyboard Magazine
this
month (or last month?).

It has compression built in !!!!  I've found that improvised loops really
require a touch of compression to aid in dynamic range control and
distortion
avoidance.

Hope that info will be helpful.

we'll speak again soon!!!