Jamman Acting up

My Jamman has recently been acting up. The LED display flickers
occasionally
(and seemingly randomly). Loops get reset when this happens. It's become
unusable.

I *think* it's the mode switch acting up. Does anyone know if there is a
history
of this?

The reason I think it's the mode switch:
If I follow the steps to change midi channel everything goes swell until I
try
to get to "15" with the mode switch. Between 12 and 15 the LED starts
flaking
out.

I've tried some D100 cleaner in the switch but not much change.

Best regards,
d/-\\/e "Unable to loop and thinking about going back to stone tablets"