Re: SV: Am I beeing ignored?

They may not have replied to YOU, but I do believe that I saw all those
posts
you described below on the LD list...
-miko

oh , Nuthin` much........Just some gigantic mails about My setup including
stuff
I`m not too good with yet.  Vortex,jamman,Patchmate , midimate
Pedals.......And
About expression pedals: Does anyone know of  good , affordable pedals
that WORK
with the vortex WITHOUT any tweaking (BTW, thanks for the tip , Sean)????

I use the FS5U's by Roland/Boss and the EV5 exp ped. The FS5U is very
stable and
positive and they dovetail together to form a strip of however many you
own.
They aren't that cheap though. ~25-35 buck depending on where you get
them. The
EV5 exp pedal seems to work with whatever I plug it into, so I'd say it's
a good
choice for continuous control.
-miko

And I posted a mail about the Roland VG 8  and physical modeling......
And a question about a Frisell/Torn project that sadly only exists in my
head ,
hehe....... Im shure there were more mails , but the weird thing was that
NOONE
replied. Thats why I Felt like whining to ya` all.....:-)

Yours , Thomas