Did someone say "Atlanta"?

Richard Menger <rmenger@groupz.net> advised:

>The Variety Playhouse is Atlanta would be very cool...or Maybe
CenterStage....The Fox Theatre  would rule...but it's probably too big..The
masquerade would probably be a good place as well...;-)

I'd inquired some time back regarding HotL, in the spirit that, during a
visit out that way, I'd like to get together and play...

However, what about this?  If there was a way for the burgeoning Arts
community in Atlanta/surroundings to get a group-oriented show going, I'd
be
more than pleased to fly out and participate!  Any thoughts folks?

Stephen Goodman  * It's... The Loop Of The Week!
EarthLight Studios    * http://www.earthlight.net/Studios