Getting LooPGigs

Hi everbody!

I`m impressed by all your gigging activity. More precisely: I`m green with
envy
>from reding all the posts on what you have done with looping. Mutimedia
>projects ,
Solo loopconcerts , duos that use looping, compositions with
looping....and so on.....

I am happy for all of you , and thankful that you are out there , bringing
looping to the
masses.

My question is this:  How in the H..  do you get the gigs??  How do
approach the
venues? I can`t picture myself telling them " I play guitar into a
recorder and build
clouds of sound , wich I then play over."  and actually get a gig.

I`d love a thread on this , and ANY help you can give will be greatly
appreciated.

Yours , respectfullly and befuddled , Thomas W

BTW , I live in Oslo , Norway.........("the Astoria up in Cleveland is
auditioning right now")