RE: electronica double standard?

>Nor is the emphasis on using someone elses moods to actualize your own
groove - Its about how to effectively bend or adapt things - sounds or
better yet fragments of something typically or atypically associative to
your own perspective then letting go of it and letting it roll on its on
steam. Most Critics and the public get off on that piece of the picture
alone.

Uh, it depends upon the qualifications of said DJ, and what they are using.
 If you read my entire argument and undertand the context of it and do not
decontextualize it in your field then you will understand my point, from my
view.  To some small degree as far as my functional controls and
comprehension I set up cds, but from my point of view the mood is
established through the music itself because unlike with records it is the
cd itself which promotes a certain mood or vibe.  The context in which I
put it, it's entrances and exits, is another part of my creating an overall
effect, but again as a hiphop DJ there is completely different set of
rules.  I do not maintain I am traditional or know what I am talking about
but with respect to myself and those with aforementioned limited controls,
I am accurate to 32 degrees.
You say the music belongs to know one, then you to some degree refute
yourself because simultaneously you are admitting it has it's own life,
it's own vibe.  I only contextualize it man.  You have a logical question
here to deal with.
With regard to who a DJ is, I disagree, but I can see from a hiphop
perspective where you see the DJ.  For me, it is actually quite removed
from the street, I do not scratch, I am something quite else.
I hope that you understand my refutations, and I'm not really sure why I'm
making them except to say that your view as well as mine are our own, and
specific to our own experiences, I did suggest that music was from someone
else's music, and actually I will maintain it, as for control of that vibe
that is ours.
"The bass dropped-- you knew you were here."
Mjh