Re: Setup Time for Loop Rig

Travis reminded me of old ideas...

>* Rack and fasten everything down.
>* Don't have loose, delicate crap (pedalboards without cases,
>footcontrollers rattling around loose, etc).  Everything should be in a
>robust case WITH GOOD HANDLES.

In order to tidy up my system, I've been considering putting together a
pedlaboard with the JamMan _on_the_floor_, rather than in its present
position on top of the amp.  This would drastically cut down on trailing
wires,  and would make it easier to use a vol-pedal to control loop o/p
volume.  Since all my other FX are pedals, it seems to make sense.

Is this as bad an idea as it seems to be at first glance?  Would it be OK
if it were well protected?  Is the very thought of it enough to drive Bob
S. mad?

Michael