SV: Setup Time for Loop Rig

>Hmmm, I've actually been thinking about something similar, a shallow 3
>space rack case angled slightly upwards built into a pedalboard, holding
>the JamMan, Peavey filter box and maybe another rack box. Most of the rest
>of my effects are stomp boxes, and it'd be nice to build something that I
>could plug the bass into one end, the amp at the other, and be done with

Hi Dave ,  the pedalboard that you are planning to build is actually about
to be mass-produced by SKB. The model is called PS-100 and has a
velcro-covered surface for pedal mounting (mmm !) and AC powersupply that
powers up to 6 pedals. And "pointing" up at   you there is a 3-space rack.
The board also have some eff. loops for some of the pedals , and
rear-mounted jacks for running external gear.   .......I hope this helps.

That Peavey filter box you mention , it sounds just like the one in my
dreams. Will you tell us about it?

Yours , Thomas