Re: Re: cheeseheads/open letter to Torn (was: "I don't think she'svery nice"

> well:
> where exactly d'ya think i should play, in yer town?
> best,
> dt

If you were to come to San Diego, I think the UCSD campus would be a nice
fit.  Your looping concepts would fit right in with the electronic
music research they do at UCSD.

If not the campus, then maybe the place opened up by Bonnie Wright,
a former UCSD student-turned-patron who bought and opened a downtown
place for experimental musicians (mostly UCSD people) to perform
outside of the university atmosphere.

Cheers,

Paolo Valladolid