Re: SV: AW: Notes on the Profiles site

matthew hahn wrote:
>And I try not to ask questions or even write, in this consumer
>target audience, DJs are not so much a part of this.  <

Hey Matt, have you gone bitter on us? This list can be steered to where
you/we want it. I don't always have sufficient quantities of the the
T-factor to remain engaged here on a day-to-day basis but I did think that
some of the DJ discussion was getting interesting .... And don't knock
consumers - what's the alternative? Me, I "consume" all the time! The
question is: Does one PRODUCE in addition to consuming? If we don't
produce, we just get FAT ... but if we don't consume ... sorry, it's a dead
horse ...

Rob