SV: Gear acquisition(dreams)

>>You are so right!  How about this one:
>>An effect that actually REMOVES frequecies from the signal! so what you
>are
>left
>>with is a tone that sounds like......a laser beam!!!!!!!  Wouldn`t that
>be
>neat!
>>E-bow that through my jamman and build chordscapes that sounds like
>overtones
>>without the root present. Then I can Whammy it 2 octaves down to sound
>like
>a robot!!
>>Or too octaves up to call on the dogs  ( and annoy women!)...........and
>then Auto wah
>>that!!!!!
>>Sweet dreams , Thomas W
>>

>it exists . . . thee old vintage monosynth . . >

Tom!  You better not be playin with my fragile mind!?!?!  Are you?
Can I play my guitar through  an old synth???  Use its filter????
Why isn`t this stuff beeing massproduced???     is it??   :-)   You got ma
mojo workin`!!!

Thanks , Thomas W

PS.  If I look , will I ever find one in this millennium??? What shuld I
look for?