Re: RealAudio

It appears to me that, with my 14.4 modem, I cannot use
the current version of RealAudio. Therefore, I ask that
files be made available in .wav or .aiff format as well as
RealAudio. I'd rather put up with long downloads than not
be able to hear y'all!

Let me also express my appreciation for all the gear
designers on this list. I tried out an inexpensive
preamp/multi-effects unit yesterday and was shocked that
its display was very difficult to read under normal
lighting unless I looked at it close up and straight on
and it changed presets using a knob with no detents or
marks-a control which would be very frustrating to use
under the pressure of live performance. Playing with this
crappy interface (not to mention the bad tones) made me
feel grateful to those of y'all who put thought into
building real tools for music making!
--
Jeff Schwartz
jeffs@bgnet.bgsu.edu