CD project update

Greetings everyone!

The project is moving forward slowy.  I've only received money from 9 of
you.  Until I receive *all* of the money I can't do anything more on the
project.  BTW, whoever called and left their credit card number
(4539-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) on my machine....who are you???  Hop to it!!!!

At the end of this message is the liner notes to the CD.  PLEASE check over
your listing (word limit is 20-25) and make sure all your information is
included.  Check the spelling!

Matt

_______________
Liner Notes and Track Listing:

1:  Electric Bird Noise "Japanese Toy Song"

Brian Mckenzie: guitar, effects, loop machine
Rev.Doc.Scromps: guitar, effects
Dr. Rhythm: drums

Contact: 5708 Long Leaf Er.
Myrtle Beach,  SC  29577

2:  Michael Peters "Java Lada Rama Kaba Nada"

>From the forthcoming CD 'Escape Veloopity'

Contact: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters.htm

3:  Miguel Barella "V§rias Horas em Sil_ncio"

Giuseppe Lenti: acoustic guitar, e-bow, GR-300 synth
Miguel Barella: acoustic guitar, loops
Geraldo D'Arbilly: percussion, whistles

Contact:  ??????

4:  Mike Barman "Exclusive Reality"

Contact:  1211 Brosig #1
Green Bay, WI  54311
(920) 406-0526
eponine@netnet.net

5:  Petri Kuljuntausta "Untitled"

Contact:  P.O. Box 353
FIN-001 31 Helsinki
Finland
358-9-754507
petri.kuljuntausta@muu.autonon.net
http://utopia.knoware.nl.users/jsmeets/k/kuljuntausta.htm

6:  Stefano Voulaz "Dust & Ashes"

A guitar-only song, as most of its author's works. Looping
techniques allow this music to be recorded "live" in a single take.

Contact:  voulaz@korg.it
39-347-3703725

7:  Dreamchild "Murias II"

Frank Gerace:  guitar and loops
Cheryl Wanner:  bass and vocals

Contact:  955 Mass Ave #252
Cambridge, MA  02139
seahorse@us1.channel1.com
http://www.channel1.com/users/seahorse

8:  Keenan Lawler "Theta"

Contact:  ???????

9:  Mark Baechtle "??????????"

Contact:  ???????

10:  Sunao Inami "Life in Osaka"

Sunao Inami:  guitar, synthesizers, sampler

Contact:  316 Ohshima
Kuchiyokawa
Miki City
Hyogo
Japan
6730755
+81 794 89 5025
http://www.threeweb.ad.jp/~cave/
cave@osk.3web.ne.jp

11:  Bret Moreland "Look Mr. Be Part"

Contact:  ?????????

12:  Siobhan Canty "????????"

Contact:  ????????

13:  Markus Reuter "The Midget Monsters Series Kit"

Markus Reuter:  8-string Warr Guitar and loops

Contact:  http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mpeters/markus.htm

14:  Michael Preston "Onceler Hamfist"

Contact:  3620 Yolando Rd.
Baltimore, MD  21218
michpres@erols.com

15:  Fingerpaint "????????"

Steev Geest
Patrick Smith

Contact:  ?????????

16:  Ed Chang/Blindfold "Kolizions (Compos'T)"

Contact:  P.O. Box 317, New York,  NY  10009
edward_chang@mail.amsinc.com

17:  Mattias Grob "????????"

Contact:  ????????

18:  Reginald Hunt "Alien Swamp"

Contact:  93-04 107 St.
Queens, NY  11418
(718) 805-6511
rphunt@tiac.net

19:  David Kirkdorffer/UNDO "Ataraxia II"

Recorded live to cassette Boston, MA 1997

Contact:  P.O. Box 990
Allston, MA   02134
SayAaahh@aol.com

20:  Kuno Wagner "???????"

Contact:  ???????

21:  Kevin Miller "Botswana Knot"

Loops within loops with a couple of lead lines added.

Contact:  542 Slaterville Rd.
Ithaca, NY 14850
km15@cornell.edu

22:  The LoopDoctors with Johnny D. "Circus"

Johnny D.: voice
Kevin Cooney: guitar
Dan "Rock Doc" Donahoe: "loop therapy" and guitar
Wayne Lobb: engineer
Ron Rosenthal:  keyboard

Contact:  ???????

23:  Matt McCabe "End Loop"