Re[2]: Phantom ringing

OK... You're all a bunch of freakin' freaks!

Although I can't quite seem to clear up those sunspots and pink light
beams that keep following me around. Way too much information in those
energy rich, pink beams of light for me to keep track of...

-Biffoz

Me too Kim, almost exactly as you describe it, although maybe not quite as
pronounced.  (Guess this one's not gender specific.  ;-)  I haven't a clue
why
-- maybe we should lure Wessel out to a very nice lunch...

laurie

p.s.  notice how I neatly sidestepped the "am I a freak" question! :)