Sources for Drum Loops

Hi all,

I am a guitarist and sometime keyboardist....still a newbie looper but
learning some tricks...I lack percussive skills but do enjoy adding
drumstuff to my loops...has anyone used or played with Sample CD-ROMs or
otherwise pre-recorded off the shelf drum loop libraries. After a brief
scan around there seem to be *lot* dance/trance/hiphop/r&b/industrial
etc... libraries in audio and CD-ROM format. However there are a few
vendors with more esoteric stuff.....anyone have any recommendations or
suggestions for sources of cool drum/persussion loops ?

thanks,

Darcy