Re: What I'd love from a next-generation looper

>Are there any alternatives to
>volume pedals, either currently available or that anyone can envision?

Here's another thought on the next-generation volume pedal/switch: a two
button footswitch with a series of LEDs to show your current volume
setting. A short press on the right brings your volume up one notch, a long
press slowly grows your volume until you release it (or max out). Short and
long presses on the left button similarly reduce your volume.

The good news: you can stand up, get good control over your volume, and
keep your balance. The down side is you can't use it for volume swell kinds
of effects. But I'd still prefer it to the current crop of volume pedals.

Anybody know of such a footpedal? Would anyone else be interested in it?
Anybody willing to build it for me?

-Len