Re: EH 16 delay

that's what they said at namm, too. They also said they would be making
some
changes to make it more reliable. I have to wonder if all the original
parts
are even still available, so that might necessitate other changes. Those
seem like good things to me, but sure to make the purists scream.....

kim

At 01:46 PM 3/19/98 -0800, Matt McCabe wrote:
>A while back someone rumored that New Sensor was considering reissuing the
>EH 16 delay.  Here's the latest (non-informative) update.
>
>Matt
>
>----------
>> From: Kevin Bones <kevin@sovtek.com>
>> To: mattm@HPG40.inside.bi-tech.com
>> Subject: Re: eh 16 second delay
>> Date: Thursday, March 19, 1998 9:05 AM
>>
>> Matt,
>>
>> No release date as of yet.  Maybe 6 months to a year.
>>
>> Kevin Bolembach
>> New Sensor Corporation

Kim Flint                      408-752-9284
Mpact System Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research             http://www.chromatic.com