Re: What I'd love from a next-generation looper

<< Bob Sellon's JamMan / MuttMax mods are very interesting. Bob has added
several
 new mods to the JamMan... Recordable "Channels" which play simultaneously
with
 their own volume and pan parameters as well as editable number of repeat
values
 to infinity. (This allows for a main recirculating loop bed, with the
ability
 trigger defined repetitions of other motifs for plot / loop development.)
CC
 control over the panning of these various channels to get things moving
around.
 (Am I correct in this cc matter, Bob?)

What??!! Are there JamPup options I don't know about? Am I the only guy (or
gal, but I'm a guy--you understand) who is running a lowly plain old
JamUnit?
Info please! Are these mods archived on the LD site?

Drew W.