Newbie intro

Hi guys and gals,
Joined the list about a week ago, and just wanted to say hello to
everyone.  I bought my Echoplex  Digital Pro about a year ago and it's
sat in the rack without getting much use, frankly because I was so
turned-off by the "User's Guide"  (ha), that it completely soured me on
Oberheim products.   Also, the bugs I found contributed to my
dissatisfaction.  I wasn't aware of  Looper's-Delight or perhaps things
might have been different.   Anyway, I just ordered my v.5 upgrade, so
now I'm looking forward to "picking your collective brain"  on the art of
looping.  I've been impressed with Kim Flint's and the LoopDoctor's
helpful tips so far.  Thanks mucho.

-Colin Cooler

p.m.s.  - David Torn, if you're out there, I bought your album
"Tripping.." the other day after seeing your participation on this group
(so it does pay after all!)