Re[2]: Lexicon PCM 80

     Hey Thomas... If you can swing the MPX-1, I'm sure you'll be more
than
     happy. They're ~$1000. Lots of toys in there! A lot of other DSP's
     allow you to roll off the high end now. My Boss GX-700 does it and
     that was around $350.

     There is the Lexicon MPX-G2 which is still in development, but it has
     20 secs mono and 10 stereo delay as well as a bunch of guitar
specific
     preamp / distorto stuff. There's been mention of adding more real
time
     loop specific command sets to that long delay line as well. Stay
     tuned!

     Watch for those posts from Greg Hogan and Bob Sellon about this unit.
     (Please guys, stop and type something about this, when it goes into
     Beta.)

     *I'm Not affiliated with Lexicon or anyone else! (Although I'd like
     be)*

     All the best
     -Miko