From: Woehni <hovard@online.no>
To: Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
Subject: where DAW
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 1998 2:02 PM

Hi folks

As usual I jump in at the end of a thread and completely kill it :-)

Im shure this has come up before , but where can I get DAW?? I gather it`s
freeware??
would it be of any use in my soundblaser awe32 - cubase audio setup??

Thanks in advance , Thomas

BTW , thanks for all the replies on my lexicon and phenomenon posts. Geat
stuff!!