        From:   John Pollock [SMTP:johnpollock@delphi.com]
        Sent:   Wednesday, March 25, 1998 7:41 AM
        To:     Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com
        Subject:        Re: Gear judgement and expression

        My hands are full of guitar, and my left foot is almost always
dedicated
        to a pedal keyboard, so my right foot is the obvious candidate for
        controlling other parameters.  For years, I've managed two quite
        comfortably:  A volume pedal on the output of the synthesizer
driven
by
        my MIDI guitar, and a footswitch atop the volume pedal, used at
first to
        start and stop a drum machine, now the sustain pedal for the synth
        driven by the pedal keyboard.

        John
        Troubador Tech (http://people.delphi.com/johnpollock/)