Re: Torn/Levin Chat; ProjeKCt Two

Hey, how about in addition to this, at the same time, I (or anyone else)
can
open the channel #LoopersDelight so we can meet, discuss looping, music,
whatever...
I'm also in channel #guitar on the Undernet (a group of IRC severs) quite
often as 'Mincer'.
Looking foward to meeting y'all-
Dave Eichenberger
'Future Perfect' - art music - visit our website at:
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8082