This one's for Matt M.

I've been wanting to get back to you about this, Matt - it kind of got
lost, I
thought, in the parellel discussion about P2 last week.  I was hoping
maybe you
would elaborate on the things you've mentioned here, this was quite brief.

>Honestly, I don't know what I'm looking
>for...but I'm fairly certain that I will know when I find it.  Hopefully.

You know, I feel like I just spent the last four years feeling that way.
So it
really struck me when you said this.  The fact that you're *looking* is
what
really counts.

ciao
laurie