Re: JamMan Delay Mode

Hello again:

To the folks who offered suggestions, thanks.  The pan pedal idea sounds
great but I've got to use the JamMan in my Marshall's effect loop, not
out front.  I tried an A/B pedal between the Marshall's out and the
JamMan's in and then summing the JamMan's 'A' out and the dry 'B' out
with a Y cable.  Sounds like an easy solution, right?  Wrong.  As long
as the JamMan is connected this way the output of the Y cable is almost
all 'A' and almost no 'B'.  Sounds like sound kind of esoteric impedence
problem but I'm pretty simple.  I'm pretty sure all components are
working properly, but its hard to be certain.  Any further suggestions
are really appreciated.

Glenn