Re: Looper Wishlist

At 02:33 PM 4/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
>At 02:14 PM 4/9/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>
>> Heres my idea...say you loop a small rhythm groove, like drums and
>>bass...now, it would be neat to set the feedback so that only everything
>>after the initial groove is affected, so the rhythm keeps going on
>endlessly
>>while melodies fade in and out.
>
>Yes, that would be great! I guess you could do this with 2 sync'd loopers
>now, eh?

yeah, that works fine. Even more convenient since it allows for multiple
people to be creating the parts on their own loopers.

Or you could even use one looper sync'd to a sequencer/drum machine.

kim
Kim Flint                      408-752-9284
Mpact System Engineering       kflint@chromatic.com
Chromatic Research             http://www.chromatic.com