Re: AW: Looper Wishlist

In a message dated 4/10/98 1:14:41 PM, Paolo wrote:

>How do the MIDI functions of Symbolic Sound's Kyma compare to Max?
>Especially for looping?

Considering the Kyma is an entirely open-ended system, I think they would
be
QUITE comparable. I even venture a guess that with enough hardware
horesepower
the capability of custom designing your own looper in software is
significant.

A base system is about $4400, I have a strong feeling that when they come
out
with the next generation Capybara (the hardware component) it will be a
must-
have. I have been interested in KYMA for a long time....

Marshall