Thanks!

The Dark Aether Project wants to thank everyone who tuned into our live
performance on The Gagliarchives on WBZC 88.9 last night, our hosts Tom
Gagliardi and Charlie Nolan, our friends Bill Berends of Mastermind and
Scott McGill & Chris Eike of Finneus Gauge for dropping by the studio for
moral (and immoral!) support and especially all the nice folks who phoned
in with kind words.

Come see us this Thursday night at E.J. Bugs at 702 South Broadway Street
in Baltimore.

-Adam

---
       "...if one strives at hearing for the sake of constant virtue,
       out of seeking liberation from cyclic existence, gradually one
                           becomes a Hearer."
                           - Chandrakirti

              T h e   D a r k   A e t h e r   P r o j e c t
                   http://www.ari.net/prog/bands/dap/