DC Gig

This Sat. April 18th. I'll (Paul Mimlitsch-Chapman Stick¨/Loops in duo
w/J.Jody Janetta - percussion) be heading south to do the "Explorations in
Time and Space" thing at the "Wash. D. C. LoopShow".  We will be one of
three
groups performing at the event, the other two being Vocalist/Loopist
Siobahn
Canty (along with E."Doc" Smith on the midi "drumstick"), and experimental
Guitar/Loop duo "Fingerpaint" (Patrick Smith and Steev Geest) who organized
and are hosting the event.  Info on the performers can be gotten at the
following web sites:

http://www.fingerpaint.net/Loop.html
http://www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP.html
http://www.newcommunity.net/adelante/bios/paulbio.html
http://www.newcommunity.net/adelante/bios/Jodybio.html
http://home.earthlink.net/~selgart/smith/drum.html
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drmsmth/canty.html

Promises to be quite an eclectic night of sonic exploration!!!