AUDIENCE Needed for DC Loop Show

One more pitch for the show this weekend. We've heard much discussion of
show's and lack of audience this week , so let's all you locals support the
DC Loop Show On Saturday April 18th. Another incentive. IF this is
successful we'll be able to stage more show's at Joe's Movement Emporium, a
very adventurous dance studio that puts on some amazing shows.

So support the art's, support one another.

 ***  ***    ** Fingerpaint http://www.his.com/~patrick/FNGP.html  ***  **