Re: SV: Garbarek album (from 1984)

Kim Flint wrote:

> Now as far as looping guitarist sightings go, I hear that Warren Haynes
>of
> the Allman Brothers is becoming an echoplex user/endorser. I can only
> imagine what that means.....

You mean former guitarist for the Allman Brothers.  Warren Haynes is
currently
pursuing a solo career as the front man for his band "Gov't Mule".  I saw
them
recently and didn't detect any looping going on.  A friend also passed on
Warren's latest album.  Haven't listened to it yet but if it features any
looping
I'll pass it on.